02/06/2014

Loverz in NYC

Last weekend, the boy and I drove down to the big apple to see my best bb, Laura! From Montreal to the Upper West Side, we made it in 6 short hours. Yahoooo! Graeme had never seen the city before so we just did all the things I love; aimless walks, Soho shopping, picnics in Central Park, dinning in Chelsea and drinking yummy drinks made my tattoo covered hipsters. NOM! 
Urg, the city is like no other. 









The Empire State building for Memorial Day weekend!






1 am raodtrip essencials: black coffee, Haagen-dogs and a fruit cup











REUNITEDDDD :D





But if I was a mannequin...




I hate grapefruit but this was actually amazing.
















Wewww! Dancing, dancing, all night DANCING! #JohnDigweed





New York City skyline from the top of OutPut, Brooklyn 
*Not my photo! My iPhone did not do this view any justice.



























Until next time NYC! 


lovers only xx

No comments:

Post a Comment